4.28.2008

painting day!

we got in there before the big move and did some painting! thanks to
mom jen kyle and of course brandt! and my dad who supervised
(aka walked around and watched) *these are from sat 4/19*



the first stoke of paint!


jennifer's wall


before:



after:
(the white dots aren't really there... not sure what was happening)



taping in the bathroom:


my screen installer/window frame cleaner
fyi: he works for bbq, i'll get you his number if you want to hire him



before:
off of the living room, where our comp desk will go, when we get one


after:
oops i didn't take a pic w/o the tape... but you get the idea


before:


after:
not so bright IRL... and looks great with our couch, as soon
as the boxes are gone (never, it feels like) i'll post pics!



master bed & bath done:
bath is a darker shade of the bedroom turquoise



and just for fun...

don't lean against the wet paint!

1 comment:

The Houstons said...

oh my gosh! I love it! I laughed as soon as I saw the paint..I thought ...that's just like Jamie, all bright and cheery! How lovely! Truly just delightful! I bet you guys are sooo excited:) Hugs and Love!
We leave May 5th!!!:)