9.03.2009

4 weeks old

(this post is from Thursday, Sept 3)
Garrett turned 4 weeks!

that looks like 22 to me!
2 weeks ago he was 20 inches,
of course, the dr is a bit more accurate

and for anyone that knows Brandt, you know he LOVES Batman. So I couldn't pass up this shirt when I found it, even though it is 18 months... we'll save it for him.
He looks like he likes is!

Milestones (if you want to call them that) this week:
he's holding his head up a ton! His great grandma (Nana) swears he's the strongest baby she's ever held, but she could be impartial.
he moved up a diaper size! No more newborn size
But he's still in newborn clothes. His dresser is overflowing with 0-3 month sized stuff, so I can't wait to get to those (and the overalls!)

and for my fave pic of the week:

tummy time!
This always gives us the funniest pictures! I'll prob make a tummy time post (eventually, at the rate I'm going!)

No comments: