7.27.2010

Feb 2010 (6 months)

ok, so here's what was going on in Feb, when G turned 6 months!

6 month pic

we started cereal!

he liked it a lot

but not as much as he liked the sweet potatoes a few days later!


he started sitting up on his own, the day after he turned 6 months

my grandparents came in from Michigan and got to meet their first great-grandchild :)

Love this pic, about to go check the mail on a crazy cold day, he was even wearing his mittens

then my aunt and cousins came to Texas too, and we all went to Kemah

cousins

me and Jen as Garrett went down his first slide!

we got him a swing, which he LOVES

I got an ergo carrier with my birthday money :)

first time swinging at the park

watching my cousins play video games

this is the onesie I gave Brandt when I told him I was pregnant

discovered Daddy's Aggie ring

yum!



For my 30th birthday we decided to go skydiving! G's even in his plane pj's for me :) (we did get him dressed later, we just got there really early)
We waited around for 4 hours and then had to leave, the weather wouldn't clear up enough for us to jump :(

here's a during pic! It was awesome!!!

So we came back the next weekend! Jen and Kyle after their jump

Me and Brandt after the jump





No comments: