2.19.2009

14 weeks!

i finally look like i am having a baby!

that was this morning right before i went to work.
although i probably look like i ate too much at dinner...

also, i found this on another girl's blog, so i will do this every so often too!

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: no idea, dr hasn't said
Maternity clothes? ive worn a top but it looked too big. also rocked some mat jeans the other day b/c i was doing laundry, but they are too big. so not really just yet
Stretch marks? nope! its a bit early though
Sleep: often. the napping phase has passed, but i still can't stay up as late as i used to
Best moment this week: umm i get off at work at noon today! not baby related, i know...
Movement: too soon
Food cravings: none yet. but i would love a dipped cone from DQ
Gender: no idea. everyone has a "feeling" but me, it seems
Labor Signs: not for a long time please *fingers crossed*
Belly Button in or out? in. lets keep it that way as long as possible
What I miss: energy
What I am looking forward to: looking pregnant instead of chubby
Weekly Wisdom: Don't be passively pregnant. This is your life for the next 9 months, so take charge of it. (this was the other girl's, i can't come up with anything better)
Milestones: for the first time ever i forgot to take my vitamin. not a good milestone :(

3 comments:

Rebekah Elliott said...

I could go for a DQ dipped cone! Luckily, they have one at the NEX - and no, I'm not preggo. :) I'm glad you finally posted a belly pic! Are you going to stand in that spot and wear the same outfit each time so that we can really tell your progression? Haha- I have seen one like that before. Also, love the new background - I TOTALLY almost picked that exact same one when I changed mine!!! Great minds...great minds...
Love ya!
-RAWE

Kristie said...

You are so HUGE!! ....NOT....your not even showing girly but just wait give it a little more time. You look great and I'm so excited!!

Crystal said...

Cute baby belly! Who's blog did you get that from i like that?