5.15.2009

26 weeks

so depending on what schedule you go on, i'm officially in my third trimester!
(some say 26 weeks, some say 26w, 6d since that is what 40 weeks divided by 3 would be)

but i'll take it, yay 3rd tri! so that means i'm also starting my 7th month! wow, time is flying!

so now for the belly pics...


i'm posting both the bare belly and the covered-by-my-shirt ones... i'm sure at some point i will not feel like posting the bare belly ones anymore, but for now i am good. are they distrubing? b/c i can quit posting them now... i know the preggo belly isn't a thing of beauty to everyone. thoughts?

the dr gave me a new medicine, its a 24 hr pill, and it is a miracle worker! i am barely coughing now. thank you thank you thank you! certain foods (casa ole) still give me annoying i'm-about-to-pee-my-pants coughing fits, but overall, i am happy!

i noticed that i am feeling the most movements when i am driving. my theory is that it is b/c of the music! (i keep it loud) so we have busted out the giant headphones (think the ones for hearing tests in elemetary school) and put em on my belly. i'll keep you posted with the results!

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: same as the appt 4 weeks ago. i feel bigger though!
Maternity clothes? permanently!
Stretch marks? not yet...
Sleep: good if i don't drink anything after 7pm lol
Best moment this week: playing music to the baby
Movement: a bunch. and you can see it too! creepy!
Food cravings: nope. and my appetite as dissapeared too
Gender: we took a poll, its a tie
Labor Signs: nada
Belly Button in or out? innie but its fading fast...
What I miss: having more than 2 prs of jeans to wear
What I am looking forward to: jen feeling the baby. she's dying
Weekly Wisdom: starbursts make me cough. i don't get it
Milestones: 3rd tri! double digits! seeing the baby move!

2 comments:

The Houstons said...

man oh man Im getting so excited...and you should show off the belly..its not disturbing..LOL:)

Emily Powell said...

I don't mind bare belly...I mean there is a baby in there! I would flaunt it!