7.07.2009

tagged!

crystal tagged me! thanks, b/c i wanted to play too!


8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. having this baby (duh)
2. being able to breath again
3. the weekend! any weekend, really
4. maternity leave
5. brandt getting some time off of work
6. and finishing his masters
7. finding out if the baby is a boy or a girl
8. wearing normal clothes

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. worked
2. watered my plants, so of course it rained. you're welcome
3. took a well deserved nap
4. watched a marathon of cake boss. we'd never seen it before
5. finished a book
6. made b's lunch
7. fed the cat, played with beagles
8. learned that i am not allowed to let my water break at work

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. go on vacation
2. have a margarita
3. not work
4. sleep through the night
5. put on tennis shoes w/o almost killing myself
6. see friends more often. quit moving out of state!
7. have a quick, painless labor. (i'm wishing, right?)
8. win the lottery

8 Shows I enjoy:

1. grey's
2. how i met your mother
3. wipeout
4. scrubs
5. the office
6. mantracker
7.
8. dont watch much tv...

8 Friends I'm Tagging:

1. Angela
2. Colleen
3. Becky
4. Rebekah
5. Erin
6. Emily
7.
8. everyone else has already done it!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yay you participated!