8.20.2009

2 weeks old!

I'm trying to get back in the habit of writing on here more, especially since I know everyone wants to see more baby pictures!

Today, Garrett is two weeks old. So here are my favorite pics from the past 2 weeks :)


right after he was born


little man


with Aunt Jen


late night in the hospital


right after we got home


second pic at home


still a few years away from this


proud grandparents


my fave pic of us


snuggling with me


first time in his swing!


bright eyes


Uncle Luke


I have a tongue!


sleeping like a big man


with his hard working daddy


we dont watch much tv. we tend to stare at him :)


cuddling with me again


nap time with daddy


staring contest

I know its alot, but hey, he's my baby, and this is my blog :)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Happy 2 weeks Garrett.

Rebekah Elliott said...

I love all of them!!