8.20.2009

walk in the park

last friday we decided to take the little man to the park! we went walking while brandt went running. it wasn't his first outing... we went to the dr on monday and to target on wednesday already :)

already asleep right after we get out of the car. great for when we were at target, but we wouldn't have minded him being awake for the ride.


buffalo?! at the park? brandt knew they were there, but i was surprised!


buffalo. the light one there is a baby! he (?) was cute!


garrett with the buffalo. of course, he didn't know...


picture while walking/sleeping


that carseat was hot! here he is cooling off in the ac while we were waiting on brandt to finish up lol


that was fun! and since walking is about the only thing i can do for exercise, i'm sure we will be going back often. hopefully with the dogs!





2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE buffalo! Where is this park? I must go!

Ginny said...

Were you at Duessen State Park? I know there are buffalo there. If so, you were about 1/2 mile from my house. I can walk to the park from my house.