4.02.2009

my stroller is here!

i never thought i would be so excited over a stroller!

i got the easywalker sky (<- thats a clickable link) ours is orange (!) and they dont have it in that color on the site anymore. i got it for more than half off since it was last years model. so don't think less of us b/c we have an '08 model. haha (who even knew that strollers have year models!) here it is in the box. man, thats orange...

here's the sun canopy.

i'm not sure if i want to open it and set it up at work. but i know i probably will.
for the record, i would have preferred the aqua or navy or even lime. but when i got my slow butt around to actually ordering, all that was left was orange and army green. and although brandt preferred the army green (the orange looked a little, umm, burnt orangeish, for our tastes) i decided to be bold and go with the orange. which worked out, its a bright pumpkin orange. you will never loose us in a crowd!

2 comments:

Mama E said...

I love the orange!

Mama E said...

Okay so I clicked the link... why did you decide on this stroller? We're still shopping and could use the input! I really want one I can run with eventually, and the car seat we want is the Graco Snugride, which is compatible with the Easy Walker. Let me know!