12.22.2009

all about me!

I stole this from Emily, I thought it was fun:

Ok, so if you're reading this...consider yourself "tagged".


Did you go to college? Where did you go? Graduation year? Major?
I started out at San Jac. I wasn't really motivated, so staying at my parent's for a few extra years was prob a good bet. I got an associates in computer programming. Then I moved to San Marcos to go to Southwest Texas State University, although it got changed to Texas State while I was there. I started out with the programming stuff, and was majoring in math. But then I decided that although I was good at programming, it was WAY too boring and I needed something more. So I switched to art. I would have rather done photography since I had been taking photog classes, but they didn't offer a minor in it. (I was pretty much done with my math major by then) so I just went with art & design as my minor. Long story. Long college career, come to think of it. I was in school a L O N G time.

Do you have kids? Are you planning on having kids? How many?
yes! But you know that. My Baby G. As far as how many... 2 for sure, up to 4. It changes. We would love to have 4 kids, but the logistics (money, house size, etc) get us (ahem, B) sidetracked. God knows what is the best for our family. I'll leave it at that.

What do you do for a living?
I work for my in-laws in their office. It has been a major blessing though, I get to stay home for a year with my little man. Now thats a nice maternity leave. (unpaid, this isn't Canada!)

Do you have any pets?
2 beagles and a kitty. Nevaeh is 5 1/2, B got her for me for our first dating anniversary. Madi will be 3 in two weeks, B surprised me with her not long after we got married. And Niko! B is allergic to cats, I grew up with them, but figured I would never be able to have another. But right before we bought our house, we decided to add a kitty to our family. He just turned 2. We got him from the SPCA and I would love to have nothing but rescue pets for the rest of my life.

No comments: