12.15.2009

one year ago

technically, a year ago last Saturday:




so we were talking on Saturday... last year on that day we were just finding out we were pregnant, and now we have a 4 month old. I remember it was the night before our Christmas party, we had to go to Walmart to get paper plates, so we picked up a second pregnancy test too, just to "make sure"

The next morning I had planned to meet my mom at Specs to get a few things for the party, it was odd looking at all the stuff that I knew I wasn't going to be able to drink lol.

And as luck would have it, once everyone was over that night, Kyle and Katie were going through my camera and saw the above pics... although Katie still denies that she knew what the pictures were of. Kyle knew though, and was silently pleading for me to tell Jen that night so he wouldn't have to keep it a secret. Luckily for him, I did :)

No comments: