12.03.2009

its been a long time

I have a good excuse.
well, two of them.

One: I have the world's cutest baby, and spend majority of my day playing with him, changing diapers, and just hanging around with him. He is amazing, and I wouldn't have life any other way.

Two: I have inherited my mom's old sewing machine. I'm not good yet, but I am learning! Free time tends to be spent making things :)

it says my last post was Oct 12th, so I have some catching up to do.

For now: here is a passed out baby who apparently played too hard. He's still snoozing behind me, so maybe I will get something else posted


2 comments:

Emily Powell said...

I was just telling my mom yesterday that I hadn't seen any garrett pics in awhile! BTW I love that he only has on one sock in the picture!

Mama E said...

Love the one sock! Clint has that same blue elephant!